The health benefits of almonds consist of in receipt of relief from hearth disorders, anemeia, impotency, constipation, respiratory disorders, cough, and diabetes. It also helps in hair care, skin care (psoriasis), and dental care.
The health benefits of almonds consist of in receipt of relief from hearth disorders, anemia, impotency, constipation, respiratory disorders, cough, and diabetes. It also helps in hair care, skin care (psoriasis), and dental care.
Almonds has found in places like Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, Syria, Jordan and Israel. Almond is a very nutritious nut. It is a rich source of calcium, phosphorous, iron, vitamin E, and magnesium. It also contains selenium, copper, zinc, and niacin. Almonds hold the most nutrients in evaluation to all other nuts.
There are some healths benefits of almonds are as follows:
- Good for brain: Almond is a store of many nutrients which helps in improvement of the brain development. Almond induces towering intellectual level and has been measured as an important food item for growing children.
- Regulates blood pressure: Presence of potassium in almond has helped to regulates blood pressure. Almonds are very low in sodium which also helps in controlling blood pressure.
- Reduce weight: Unsweetened almond milk helps one to decrease weight. The mono-saturated fat enclosed in almonds satisfies appetite and prevents over-eating. Studies have uncovered that almond rich low calorie diet is good for obese people to help in shedding their weight.
- Boosts energy: The occurrence of manganese, copper and Riboflavin helps in energy production.
- Regulates cholesterol: Regular eating of almonds helps to boost the level of high density lipoproteins (HDL) and decrease the level of low density lipoproteins (LDL), thereby successfully controlling cholesterol levels. LDL cholesterol is called bad cholesterol.
- Good for heart: Mono-saturated fat, potassium and protein contained in almonds are excellent for the heart. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and reduces the danger of heart diseases. The occurrence of magnesium in almonds helps to stay away from heart attacks. Almonds help decrease C-reactive protein which causes artery-damaging inflammation. Almond is also a store of folic acid. They therefore help to decrease the level of homocystein, which causes fatty plaque increase in arteries.
- Prevention of cancer: Almond improves the organization of food through the colon, thereby preventing colon cancer.
- High Protein Source: As almonds are high in protein, around 18 percent, and hold virtually no carbohydrates, they are perfect for diabetics, pre-diabetics or someone with blood sugar issues.